What are you doing with your free time?
Had some new responsibilities assigned lately?
Are you expected to deal with them in your spare time? Sure, cut out the time you spend breathing and maybe you can get it done. The bottom line in compliance management is that there is too much to do, too much to learn, too much to implement, too much to change, too much to train, too much to monitor. You get the idea. Lucy Griffin and Patti Blenden pour years of experience and advice into every newsletter and call on their great board of advisors to ensure you get great solutions and interpretations for immediate implementation.
We have the idea too. We'd like to help you get your job done (and maybe even be able to take a day off.) We've designed Compliance Action to help you. Here's how:
- Compliance Action includes articles about new developments in compliance laws, regulations, and interpretations. But we do more than describe the change, we tell you what to do about it. Each major article contains Action Steps, things to check on or change, or a new process to start. We even list who needs to know or be involved. In short, the Action Steps are your 'to do' list.
- We also have articles addressing compliance problem areas, such as what compliance requirements apply to commercial lending, when signatures are required or prohibited, how to use credit scoring, or when and how to give disclosures of different kinds. And we include Action Steps for these too.
- Compliance Action gives you information on compliance enforcement trends. We stay in touch with examiners and the recently examined to bring you the latest information. These articles help you prepare for the next examination so you'll be ready with a good response to the items that are at the top of the examiner's list - and you'll look good to your management as well.
- Compliance Action includes charts or lists to help your staff. You can use these for training and also hand them out as job aids.
- We include a calendar on compliance events to remind you when to review HMDA data, when comment letters are due, when to expect action on something - this one often changes a lot - and reminders about what to do on a regular basis, such as training, board briefings, and policy reviews.
Your subscription also includes:
- The benefit of directing those tough compliance questions to the editors via email for in-depth answers. Some of those questions may show up on the Question and Answer page, which you can show to any doubters.
- Digital access to the current issue when it goes to press AND previous content published by Compliance Action for not only the subscriber, but additional personnel within the same branch office can register for their own online access as well.
- Automatic qualification for discounts on any products and programs that we present.
All this for one low price of $399 for 16 issues! Subscribe Today or Renew Your Existing Subscription!
Still not sure? Click here to download a free sample issue.